Supreme Freight assists companies in the process of transporting goods from one place to another. We use the most cost-effective methods with a suitable shipping company to ensure that every point of the journey goes smoothly. At Supreme we contract with specialist companies covering sea, air or road to transport goods on behalf of their clients. We are the experts that can lead on your logistics needs and arrange a smooth process that will give you piece of mind that your goods will be delivered.
Why do Businesses Use Freight Forwarders?Freight forwarders are seen as a necessary extension to many businesses. Mistakes made in shipping processes can be costly and delay goods getting to the places they need to go. The wealth of knowledge and expertise we have on the process of importing and exporting is invaluable to companies and saves them both time and money.
What Can you Expect from a Freight Forwarder?As a freight forwarder we will be able to listen to the shipping needs of your business and be able to tailor those to a logistically sound plan. Tailoring a logistics plan to meet your budget and time requirements, Supreme Freight will able to recommend you the best method of transportation, whether by road, air or sea. As well as this we will be able to make recommendations on:
- Customs Clearance – From origin to destination, forwarders should be able to deal with all customs processes. This includes handling all paperwork and fees on your company’s behalf.
- Shipping Documentation – Forwarders should be able to deal with all shipping documentation including Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin, letters of credit or any documents required by banks before payment is released.
- Insurance – A reputable freight forwarder will be able to recommend insurance services that will cover a shipment for loss or damage.
- Logistics and Supply-Chain Management – Which can include but is not limited to fulfilment, customs consultancy and contract logistics services.
What are the Advantages of a Freight Forwarder?
- The transportation of goods can be a logistical nightmare especially when you are dealing with importing or exporting to countries that you have not dealt with before. Different countries have different customs regulations, shipping restrictions and fees and a mistake could not only be costly in terms of fines but could delay your shipment reaching its destination and have a dramatic impact on your business. It’s important that companies get this right first time. Along with saving you time, freight forwarders provide you with the peace of mind that your shipments will arrive in the desired place, in the desired time in a method that meets your needs and is cost-effective.
- Supreme Freight have been supporting their clients with their logistics needs since 1986 and in doing this we have built up an excellent reputation with customers and partners alike. The relationships we have formed with are logistics partners allows us to negotiate the best rate for are clients. Using these relationships and are expert knowledge as freight forwarders we can plan and deliver in a timely and cost-effective manner every time.
- With the logistical side of shipping being taken care of externally, business owners have the time to focus their time and efforts on other parts of the business that require their attention. If importing and exporting goods is something that is happening quite regularly this could result in a significant increase in productivity.
- As a company that deals with freight services all the time, Supreme Freight have the experience that will be invaluable to our clients. This knowledge and expertise will ensure that freight forwarders will be able to tailor their services to your specific requirements.
- Working with a freight forwarder can open opportunities to businesses they didn’t know were possible. With extensive knowledge of the different markets internationally, it could see your business being taken to places you had only dreamed of.
When you work with Supreme Freight you will have over three decades of expertise on your side supporting you with your freight forwarding requirements. To discuss your logistics needs, contact Supreme Freight on +44 (0)23 8033 7778.